In an effort to get some more "professional" looking pictures of Eden, I set up a little photo shoot for her yesterday. Starting out though, I had several strikes against me...
1. I'm not a professional photographer.
2. I don't have professional photographer equipment.
3. I don't have proper backgrounds, props, etc...for taking prof pics.
4. I did it while Brandon was gone...and wrangling a baby and a camera and keeping her from eating the flowers...all at the same time proved to be more difficult than I imagined.
BUT even with all that going against me, I did have a few things going in my favor...
1. The cutest baby in the world (in my humble opinion).
2. Several gerber daisies.
3. A clean white blanket draped over our bed.
And with those props, I managed to get some pretty cute shots of Eden.
Rather than posting 63 pictures in this one post, go to this link and check them out.
Here's a little sample:
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Eden's Flower Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Cool! How did you make the flowers colored and the rest b&w? Cool!
I just looked at all the pics - theyre GREAT!!
corel paint shop pro my friend. :)
Nicely done. ;)
I really love the littly look on her face...
amazing! I don't feel like signing in, so this is the reds by the way.
Tell us more about Corel Paint Shop Pro! Is it user friendly? I'm looking for some photo software! Love the shots, by the way! So cute!!! Did you have your camera on an auto mode or venture into the creative zones?
I ventured into a creative zone! haha... aperture priority all the way when I have natural light! :)
these are so great! eden you are beautiful. What a great job, mama april!! thank you for sharing
Post a Comment