Eden is 6 months old today! WOW! And she's trying so many new things and really beginning to "scoot" around! She's been eating rice cereal for a couple weeks now which she totally loves. She gobbles it up quick! And she's loving sweet potatoes too. She's not like her momma though...she hated the avocados! We'll try those again in about a month! And of course, she LOVES banana now.
She had her first taste of carrots yesterday:

And this is what she thought of them:

haha! I looooove that picture!!!
and this is how she looks after meals!
strange...I think her hair looks a little red tinted in those pictures but it doesn't look red at all in person. She's definitely a blondie for now!
I'm too lazy to post this video on the actual blog so I'm just going to paste the link. Check it out if you want to! :) It's of Eden's new scootin' around.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW6q7UHumf0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW6q7UHumf0
Here's a few more recent pics...





3 comments:
Oh man!! She's adorable!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!! That funny food face is HILARIOUS!!! It's awesome!!!
She's so big! How cute! That video was so cute! She's really scooting around! It's amazing!!! How cute is she! Fun!
She is so cute and growing so fast! We can't wait for you guys to move near us! Bryson and Ashlyn will love playing with Eden, and of course Zane and I will enjoy your company! :) I hope you're enjoying your time left overseas. Be ready to prepare us for our adventures!
P.S.
Brandon, Zane really enjoyed being able to talk to you the other day!
Zane, Tara, Bryson, and Ashlyn
I LOVE the picture of her trying to crawl. Is she making forward motion or just posing for the camera? She also looks great in all the yellow! It's one of my favorite baby colors!
Post a Comment