Friday, October 12, 2007

Portraits

Yesterday some of our good friends were able to come and spend time with us while they were traveling a few days. We spent two days with them and were able to encourage one another and share stories of what has been happening in our lives. Our friends took some pictures of Eden that we would like to share with you. We would like to say thanks to the Wangs for these amazing pictures. Hope you enjoy.

Bath Time!

Pretty in Pink


Lounging around

Lookin at you

My beautiful girls

Hand in hand


Daddy's Girl
These were taken when Eden was 10 days old

5 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Holy cow... it's moments like this that I start praying for my child's looks instead of his heart, mind, attitude, etc etc... I want a pretty baby too! :)

The pics are GREAT... we can't wait to see yall on Tuesday!

Brooke said...

soooooooooooo precious!!!

i'll be in bkk on monday! i just talked with A & S.... i'll be staying at the same guesthouse.

hope yall are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, wow, wow! What a beautiful, sweet girl! These are awesome pictures! They made me cry! (No big surprise...) I don't think it's quite set in yet that she's actually here. I can't wait to meet her. I love you guys so much and am so happy for y'all.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Those are some GREAT pics! I especially love that pink pic! She's adorable!!!! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful :)