Wednesday, December 06, 2006

O Christmas Tree

I, Brandon, am going to capture your imaginations by updating our blog all by myself. This may be the first time that I have ever "blogged." From time to time I have some original thought and I let April know of those original thoughts and she decides if other people need to be informed. This is because my thoughts need to be closely monitered. This time I am solely going around her to let you know what an amazing job she has done preparing our house for Christmas time. Just the thought of going out to a foreign environment and trying to find decorations in a totally different language is not an easy task. I'm just so greatful for a beautiful wife who helps the holiday's away from home have some kind of familiarity. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know how good of a job she has done, and just show off her decorating skills.




Here is our Christmast tree. April wanted to go with the silver and blue theme!


April found those red and green ball decorations at a local whole sell market, and April's mom sent us the stockings and Frostie.
And here is a wreath April found, I'm not sure how. She also bought the ribbon and made it look fancy. April also put a big bow on our door and is thinking about making some for our neighbors.

We hope you all are having fun decorating for Christmas. We both want you to keep in mind why it is we celebrate Christmas. Have a good one,


Brandon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it snow there? The tree looks all glowy. Cool picture...you have once again inspired the creative part in my brain. So far we have nothing.
Brandon- kudos on complimenting your wife in such a public and gentlemanly fashion. She is beautiful, and she did do a good job on the apt.

Anthony and Sharon said...

Sometimes, when I try to post on my own, a "Tie You Over" post comes out.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job April! I wish I had checked out your blog earlier for some good ideas. Have a Merry Chistmas!