Monday, September 25, 2006

Feast your eyes upon...

In an attempt to keep you coming back to our site...we're dedicating this blog solely to pictures, no stories. (not that we've run out of them though!)

Brandon got some new sunglasses. He now prefers to be called Jack Bauer.


Here are our fellow Korean classmates (not all of them though). Our laoshi (teacher) is in the middle in the navy shirt. The guy furthest on the left is the one we think looks like Jackie Chan.

decide for yourself......

mmm hmmmm. We thought you'd agree.

This is one of our friends that does calligraphy. This beautiful piece is now hanging in our apartment. This is is Gal. 2:20-21

This is The Little Man Restaurant. Or at least that's what we call it because we don't know the name in Chinese. It's the closest thing to chinese fast food.


Lo and Behold...the foreign food aisle at Fu Mart. PTL for imported Del Monte Garlic & Herb canned spaghetti sauce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like "jack bauer" a fake "jackie chan" and the unknown real name of "little man restaurant"...I must comment on the fact that "Fu Mart" seems way too much of a ficticious name...i mean...I've heard chyneez people talk...are you sure that they're not all just saying "Food Mart" but it's coming out "foo mart"??? Please comment.

Anonymous said...

YAY for Jackie Chan look alike! We should totally have a jackie chan look alike day! I mean, I would do it. (Brandon... you're too cool for school in those shades.)